I sweep open fires, all forms of multi fuel and wood burning stoves, lined or unlined, AGAs/Rayburn.
Your chimney will be swept using the latest ‘Snaplok’ Rotary flue cleaning technology or the traditional brush and rod method as required.
WHATS INCLUDED IN A SWEEP?
- Visual inspection of chimney pot and stack
- Specialist industrial triple filter vacuum used on each job to minimise any soot entering the room, I would generally expect to leave your fireplace/appliance cleaner than when I arrived.
- a smoke evacuation test to ensure all fumes/gases are drawn through and out of the chimney correctly
- once the work has been carried out, I will issue a fully recognised industry standard certificate for insurance purposes
- stove rope / stove door seal replacement
- re-paint / spray or traditional black lead finish on stoves / surrounds
- stove glass cleaning